How to Earn Money with PTC?
It’s very simple to
earn with PTC sites. First of all you have to signup yourself on these PTC
programs to signup just click on the banners from below list
and complete the signup process. Once you complete the signup you are ready
to earn but you should remember one thing that you should be an active
clicker then only you can make a good monthly income from these sites.
Usually they will provide 4-10 advertisement per day, you have to simply
click on a link and view a website for 30 seconds to get paid for that
advertisement. The pay rate for per visit is upto $.01. This is not the end to
earn with PTC sites you can also earn half amount of your referral clicks.
So the more the referral the more you will earn. Referrals are those persons
whom you have refer to join the program.
How to earn without any investment?
In PTC programs, you visit the PTC site and click
the advertisement link. You are paid for every click you made. You should
read before clicking because some sites provide anti cheat links. Your balance
will be reset to zero when you click these cheat links or you will be banned.
As an earning
example, if a site pays $.01 per click and $.005 per referral click, and you
click 5 ads per day, you earn $.05 per day per site. You do not have to
create multiple accounts because this is useless. You just have to get more
referrals to have more clicks for you or sign up to other best paying PTC
sites. Opening multiple accounts per site per person is considered as
cheating. You username will be placed in the hall of shame, your account and
earnings will be deleted.
An estimate of
potential earnings is shown below. It is assumed that you have 100 referrals
which are easy to get. But all of them won't be active so lets take 50 as
your click earnings: 5 ads x $.01 = $ 0.05 / day
your referral click earnings: 50 x 5 ads x $.005 = $1.25 / day
your total earnings per day per site = $ 1.30
your monthly earnings per site = 30 x $ 1.30 = $39
If you join just 10 best paying PTC sites, your potential earnings is: 10 x 39 = $ 390 / month
This is an excellent Work at Home Program and
earn money decently. You can also advertise your products in PTC sites.
Among the Get Paid To programs, PTC program is the simplest and easiest to
estimate reflects your potential earnings, maybe more or maybe less, it is
not a guarantee because referrals are people. You can not forcibly command
them to click ads everyday. But if the PTC site is manage by a
responsible, honest, creative and generous admin, all members will be
enticed to be active everyday. They also enjoy reading ads as they earn.
What are GPT sites?
GPT stands for "Get Paid To." These sites allows its members to earn money by completing surveys, signing up for websites, shopping online, and even playing games. Companies are looking for people to try their services and products. Advertising companies pay the GPT sites, which in turn, pay their members a portion . Most of these offers take only a few minutes. If you can spare the time, this can definitely earn you a nice amount of money in a short time.
What are PTR sites?
PTR stands for "Paid To Read." PTR sites are websites that build a list of members and offer advertising packages. Advertisers that like to advertise their products come to these sites and for a small price they can reach out the members of that site via emails.
What are Traffic sites?
Traffic Exchanges work on a simple principle of exchanging page views. The rewards on traffic exchanges are cash and credits to your website. When you enter into traffic exchange you can earn cash and credits by visiting other members websites for a specific time. You can view the website one after other. That's how you earn cash and credits. Then you can use those credits to bring traffic to your website. Your website will be viewed by other members for free and you will earn some extra cash.
Is it cost anything to Join?
Absolutely free! All these sites are free to join. There is no need to ever pay to join a site. which offer you to earn money.
Tips before joining all the programs
1. Open Paypal or Payza account using the same email address and username for both. Also, use this username and email address when joining the PTC sites. Although this is not a requirement for now, someday all PTC sites will require it. It minimizes confusion on the part of the paying webmaster. So, it is better this way if you want to get paid faster. Do not use the same password for each account and your PTC password should be different with any of your payment processor password. There are lots hackers, cheaters and scammers especially within the PTC industry.
2. After signing up, immediately activate your 4-pin number if available.
3. Read and study carefully the TOS (Terms of Agreement) of each PTC site you join. Many TOS are ambiguous, so, visit and join their forum to gain more information.
4. The Internet is like a jungle full of snakes. You can avoid being scammed by researching suspicious site on Google. Type the name of the site followed by the word scam on the search box of Google. You can also research on PTC forums and blogs about scam sites.
5. Do not invest too much in one PTC site. Invest an amount what you can afford to loose. Withdraw your earnings regularly and immediately if possible. Someday, almost all of the PTC sites will end up as scammers and only a handful will survive. So, use your intuition and regularly update for the latest news regarding these sites.